Shipping / Delivery
The tracking system shows that the package was delivered to its destination, but you did not receive the package.
We do not offer refunds or reprints for orders marked as delivered. You can contact your carrier (i.e., USPS/ UPS, DHL, etc.) for exact details on the delivery, including GPS location.
We happily resend orders or issue a refund if the package was returned to its sender or got lost during shipment when the address was valid and correct. Please visit our support portal here. Otherwise, we are sorry that any replacements, refunds, or credits for invalid address entries of the customers are not applicable.
Waxnes offers Free Expedited US Shipping. It does not matter how much you order we always have FREE Expedited 1-3 days U.S. Shipping. Have your wax supplies delivered between 1 to 3 days ! (depending on the delivery area).
Shipping and Billing Addresses
Waxness / WaxNecessities allows you to ship to an address other than your billing address. However, we do require that you provide us with the billing address that match's your card institution's records. We recommend that you contact your card institution to update them with your approved secondary ship-to addresses. Please note that orders may be placed on hold or cancelled if we are unable to confirm the billing information with your credit card bank. If you are using an international credit card, we may require that you provide us with a signed authorization and proper identification to ship your products.
Our shipping providers are UPS and the US Postal Service for your convenience. If you have any special shipping requirements or instructions, please note this in the comment section at checkout or send us a message after you place the order. Generally, orders should arrive within 2 - 3 business days for Standard FREE Expedited method. Orders shipped via FREE Expedited method will be delivered by the US Priority Postal Service or UPS Ground (for local / California or near deliveries) . Orders shipped to a P.O. Box will be delivered by US Postal Service. We cannot ship 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air to a P.O. Box address. All packages shipped by UPS are delivered Monday - Friday only. All packages via USPS are delivered Monday - Saturday.
- Our Internal shipping costs are non-refundable for unclaimed, undeliverable or returned packages, unless the mistake was the result of our error. If the merchandise is returned we will deduct the shipping cost from the refund.
- Return shipping charges may apply for refused or unclaimed packages.
- A signature may be required upon delivery.
We highly suggest that you place your order at least 7-10 days before any major holiday to allow enough time for delivery. Our warehouse does not ship orders on the weekends or Holidays. Therefore, if you place an order after 1:00 P.M. Pacific Time on Friday, you may experience a delay between your order shipped confirmation email and the actual shipment of your order.
International shipments will be shipped via USPS (World) or UPS (Canada and Mexico), depending on the type of products ordered. We cannot internationally ship dangerous items like pre-post lotions and other alcohol-related items with USPS. These items will be shipped with UPS.
Damaged Packages Procedure
When your package arrives torn and/or empty with the stamp "received unsealed", ”received without contents” or “received damaged” please take the following steps:
1. Document the condition before opening the package: Take photographs or make a note of the condition of the package as soon as you receive it. This visual evidence will be helpful in case you need to file a complaint or claim.
2. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inform us about the damaged and empty package and provide any necessary documentation, such as photos or a description of the condition. We may initiate an investigation with the shipping carrier investigation body (such as USPS Federal Postal Inspectors) and assist you in resolving the issue.
3. Contact the Shipping Carrier: It's also important to notify the shipping carrier, such as USPS, about the damaged and empty package. You can contact their customer service or visit their website to report the incident. They may require information from you, such as the tracking number, package details, and description of the issue. They will initiate an investigation and provide guidance on the next steps.
4. According to our investigation and the carrier investigation results, we may take the following steps:
- Replace/ reship the missing/ damaged items
- Apply for a refund
- Deny the claim and close the account if we detect fraud