- Ideal for underarm and bikini
- Dark color well visible on the skin
Blue Professional Hard Wax Beads Original Bulk 22 lb / 10 kg
Ask a question (1 answered)
- Waxness Blue is a professional grade, hybrid resin wax from Europe. It is characterized by high flexibility and plasticity, strong grip on hair and very low adhesion on skin.
- Use without strips suitable for all areas
- Low temperature
- Dark color well visible on the skin.
- Made in Italy
Waxness Blue is a professional grade, hybrid resin wax from Europe. It is characterized by high flexibility and plasticity, strong grip on hair and very low adhesion on skin.
- Melt wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
- Ensure skin is clean.
- Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary. Do not use oil before waxing with natural resin wax.
- Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
- The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Flick lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
- Pull the hard wax of briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
- Apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion when treatment completed.
WARNINGS: Please read Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
- -Prior to waxing, test a small area of the skin to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed with the waxing service.
- -Do not apply wax on mucous tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns or any inflamed areas.
- -Do not wax after use of Tretinoin creams, chemical peels or have had plastic surgery, without doctor’s release.
- -Do not use wax if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin. Consult a doctor before waxing if you suffer from any skin related disorders, circulatory problems or diabetes.
- -Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas. Do not use to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears, eyelids or eyelashes.
- -Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed or treated with hair removal creams within a 24 hour period.
- -Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
- -Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
- -To avoid danger of suffocation keep away from children. Do not ingest!
For Licensed Beauticians use only!
INGREDIENTS: Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 61565 (D&C Green 6).
It says suitable for all areas but in the description it says do not use on genitals? So I guess my question is, is it safe to use for Brazilian?
THis is a warning for not professionals and it is for the inside of those areas. Professionals can use the wax in any areas they are trained to use it including bikini.
- Natural Resin Base
- For All Types of Hair
- For All Types of Skin ...
- Ideal for underarm and bikini
- Color well visible on the skin
- Superior honey gel flexible natural resin base
- Gel texture, suitable for all...
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Quality plastic waxing spatula.
- Superior No Rosin Demi Creamy Synthetic Flexible Base
- Demi Creamy texture,...
- Made with 7 powerful natural extracts -99.5% natural and natural derived...