Ultra pure paraffin fragrance free for cosmetic treatments. 16.9 fl oz/ 500ml block.
- 1. Warm the paraffin in a heater. Test the temperature of the wax by brushing a small amount on your wrist.
- 2. Slowly dip your hands up to wrists into the wax. (Elbows and feet may also be treated.)
- 3. Remove your hands from the wax and wait a few seconds until the wax stops dripping.
- 4. Repeat the procedure 3 up to 7 times as needed.
- 5. After treating your hands or feet, cover them with plastic bags. Then slip insulated mitts or booties over your hands and feet to retain the heat.
- 6. After 15 to 20 minutes (or until the wax begins to cool), remove the mitts and booties, together with the plastic bags.
- 7. Discard the used plastic bags and used paraffin wax.
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!