- Creamy, ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable for...
Epifit Aromatheraphy Waxing Essential Oil Peppermint Energy .33 oz / 10 ml
Ask a question (0 answered)
- Calming and soothing,skin purifying
- Scent: fresh, minty, sweet, herbaceous
- Note: top
- Plant part: leaves
- Production method: steam distilled
- Components: Menthol, Menthone, Eucalyptol
- Scientific Name: Mentha piperita
- Oil country of origin: packaged in USA
- Uses: aromatically, topically not dilluted
Epifit Waxness essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
Oils may be added in the Waxness Synthetic hard wax or used alone as premium aromatherapy.
Customers that dislike the scent of natural wax will love this new alternative. Besides the quality of synthetic wax assuring a painless hair removal procedure, aromatherapy helps to create an exquisite waxing experience
Waxness Synthetic Luxury Hard Wax Beads are specially formulated scent- free and support adding up to 3 drops of essential oil in every 14 oz of product. Pour the oil in the wax mix thoroughly and the treatment room will be filled with the delicate scent of the essential oil of your choice. As the oils are added, the wax becomes more gentle on the skin. Waxness has partnered with Epifit to offer 15 different essential oils and mixes as follows. Your bottle of Epifit Waxness essential oils will smell great and be extremely economical. One bottle may be used to create beautiful scents in up to 70 pounds of wax.
Waxness wax beads aromatheray ready : Crystal, Russian Pearl, Italian Velvet, Charcoal
Waxing: Pour 1 to max 3 drops of oil in 14 ox of fully melted hard wax then thoroughly stir to spread the oil evenly. Can be used only with aromatherapy ready Waxness synthetic wax beads. Do not use with natural resin waxes. Do not pour more then 3 drops in a pot. Do not use if customer has allergy at natural resin wax or other natural component of the oil.
Diffusing:Add three to four drops in 16 to 16 fl. oz. water in the diffuser of your choice.
Cautions:Applied directly can cause skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, eyes, inner ears and nose.
For external use only.
Blends with:Basil, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Leaf, Cypress, Dill, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Sweet Marjoram, Tea Tree
Ingredients:100% Pure Citrus sinensis Essential Oil - Therapeutic grade
- Premium Hypoallergenic Polymer Blend Synthetic Resin ...
- Blend of 100% essential oils known for their properties to soothe and restore mind body...
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Made with 7 powerful natural extracts -99.5% natural and natural derived...
- Alternative for after waxing oil.
- Penetrates the skin fast and does not leave...