- Creamy, ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable for...
Royal Crystal Premium Luxury Hard Wax 1.65 Lb / 26.25 Oz
Ask a question (4 answered)
- Suitable for sensitive areas
- Formulated for Brazilian waxing
- Hypoallergenic premium synthetic resin
- Well visible on the skin
- Use without strips & ultra low-temperature min 38 degrees C (100.4 degrees F)
- This wax is not microwaveable
- Ideal for salons / Made in Italy /For licensed beauticians use
Description: Waxness Royal Crystal is a Premium Luxury Depilatory Hard Wax made from the highest quality hypoallergenic resin with our unique blend of ingredients that work to create a flexible, yet strong wax.
This special crystal formula is perfect for all sensitive areas, very gentle on the skin and tough on hair. Our wax is uniquely formulated for very sensitive areas but may be used on all areas as a versatile and premium quality wax.
- 1. Melt the wax over low heat. Start melting at 38 degrees C (100.4 F). Temperature max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- 2. Test for the correct temperature
- 3. Ensure skin is clean
- 4. Prep the skin with powder if necessary
- 5. Evenly apply wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards to you, not wider than 1-1/2 inch
- 6. The wax will be ready to remove in 5-6 seconds once it is no longer sticky to the touch
- 7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut
- 8. Pull the hard wax briskly in the directions away from yourself, close and parallel to the skin
- 9. Apply an antiseptic soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
Warning: Incorrect temperature may cause injures. Do not ingest. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. This bag is not a toy.
Licensed beautician use only!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
How does this compare to Russian Pearl?
Russian Pearl is creamy rosin while this one is more is gel rosin-free, it is more versatile.
I am trying to figure out which of your waxes are the slowest drying. We have used the gold wax and love it plus it doesn't have a scent, but it dries a bit too fast. Do you have any suggestions?
We recommend you synthetic gel like Royal Crystal or Synthetic Creamy from the Spa Choice series like Coconut, Passion Fruit, or Mango. Also ROse Gel wax is specially formulated for schools and thus has slow drying.
Is there any other wax specialized for Brazilian that dries fast, low heat ,and easily take off the thick coarse hair? Or you only have this one with one color? Please recommend me the suitable one
Hello, we recommend speed waxers White Tea or White Chocolate wax. Also Blue Pro and Spa Chice Gold have a fast drying time.
How would you compare the royal crystal one to the Italian velvet
The base resin is similar for both types, a hypoallergenic synthetic resin.
Italian Velvet is a full body wax, it has more polymer and it is formulated to be applied thinner on larger areas such as legs, back, and arms, white Royal Crystal is more versatile, can be used on large and small areas such as the face, bikini, being suitable to be applied thicker and pull coarser hair.
- Suitable for sensitive areas
- Formulated for...
- Superior No Rosin Demi Creamy Synthetic Flexible Base
- Demi Creamy texture,...
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This professional kit contains:
- - Wax Heaater WN-5001 holds 16...
- Synthetic Resin
- For All Hair Types
- For Normal...